Why Narmada Hospital
We are pioneer in Trauma and Critical Care Services.
1st NABH accredited Trauma Centre in Central India and 3rd in INDIA.
1st Trauma Centre having Nursing Excellence Certificate in Central India.
Best Critical care Hospital in Bhopal - National Quality Excellence Awards, 2017 by Praxis Media.
24x7 availability of medical expert team to handle all sorts of emergencies.
Commitment to create a culture of quality, patients safety and accountability towards patient care
Establishment of protocols and policies as per national/International Standards for patient care, medication management, consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records, infection control and staffing.
Patients are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy at all times.
Patients are treated by well qualified and trained staff.
Feedback from patients is sought and complaints (if any) are addressed.
Continuous monitoring of services for improvement.
Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur.
At Narmada we treat with
- Dignity: Treat everyone with respect & dignity.
- Commitment to Quality: Continuous improvement & innovation to provide quality care & treatment.
- Patient Centric: To develop a dedicated & comprehensive health program to meet the needs of our patient & to treat them with compassion, care & understanding.
- Teamwork: We respect and value people at all levels with different opinions, experiences and backgrounds.
- Trust: Our actions will enhance our reputation & reflect the trust placed in us by those we serve.
- Mutual Respect: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions & take pride in our actions & initiatives.
- Excellence: We will try to do our best at all times & continuously innovate & improve to meet the expectations. We challenge ourselves to do things differently & to benefit the mankind.