Managing medical care for an entire family can be a time - consuming and complicated task. Family Medicine Services at Narmada Hospitals provides complete, advanced medical care under one roof for all members of your family - including children, teenagers, adults and the elderly.
When our family physicians treat you and your loved one, we take the whole person, the family, and his or her environment into consideration. Our physicians provide family-centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. We see a range of conditions, including:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, urinary tract infections and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety